COVID-19: FSRC staff are still working, but remotely from home. Please contact your Case Manager directly. If additional questions or concerns call the FSRC office at 237-7630 or email Heidi Rossiter, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
We encourage you to be frequently checking the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website for more up to date information about COVID-19 and what you should be doing: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm
Link to a full list of Waisman Center Covid resources: Waisman Center
Helpful articles for families with a child with medical complexities: Complex Child
For a detailed list of resources available during the Corona Virus, check out this website: Madison Resource for Impacts of COVID-19
Safer at Home Ordered by Dane County and Madison Public Health. What does it mean?
- You must stay home
- Do not leave your residence (the place where you live)
- You must follow social distancing (stay 6′ away from other people)
For how long?
- Depending on risk factors, will be reopened in phases
Can I leave my home for any reason?
You can leave for essential activities. You can go to a:
- grocery store
- clinic or hospital (appointments or emergencies)
- restaurant (ONLY drive-through or take-out)
- bank drive-through
- school (for free meals or learning supplies)
- hardware store
- motel, hotel, or shelter (if your home is not safe)
You can also:
- exercise outside: walk, run, bike, and hike (follow social distancing)
- take care of and bring food to family members or friends who need help.
- follow custody agreements and transportation schedules for your children.
What are NOT essential activities? You cannot go to:
- playgrounds or play dates with other children
- visit friends or family who do not live with you
- play team sports
- parties (any number of people)
- amusement activities (zoo, swimming pool, movie theater, etc.)
- gym or fitness centers
- salons or barber shops