RETURN OF THE FSRC FAMILY PICNIC: Please join us on Saturday, August 19, from 4-7pm at McKee Farms Park in Fitchburg for food, activities and lots of fun. Everyone is welcome!
ANTI-RACIST COMMITMENT: FSRC staff are committed to being held accountable, open to participation in honest discussion, and continuous education of ourselves as it relates to systemic and institutional racism locally and beyond.
COVID 19: Temporary policies are ending for the CLTS Program that were developed during the Covid-19 pandemic. These policies were implemented to help families be able to keep getting important CLTS supports and services. The federal government has now ended these policies, as part of the “unwinding”, which is the term used to describe the steps state Medicaid agencies must take to re-establish regular eligibility, enrollment and benefits.
What are the major changes that are happening at this time?
* We are resuming annual functional screening of all children.
* Children will need to have Medicaid for the CLTS Program. Katie Beckett, Waiver MA and SSI have resumed reviews.
* Enrollment for new children must be done in person.
* In person contact with your CLTS case manager must occur at least once every 6 months. Annually, there has to be at lease one in person contact in the child’s home.
* Signatures must be obtained from the parent/guardian for all required paperwork. Verbal consent cannot substitute a signature page.
The CLTS Family Webpage has been updated to provide you with the information you need to know to fully understand and access the program. Families who are enrolled or are interested in learning about the program can find information about CLTS Updates and Resources.
Check out the latest edition of DHS All in For Kids Newsletter – Spring and previous editions: All In For Kids Newsletter March 2023; All In for Kids Newsletter September 2022; All In for Kids Newsletter June 2022; All In For Kids Newsletter March 2022; All In for Kids Newsletter December 2021 ; All in For Kids Newsletter September 2021 ; All In for Kids Newsletter May 2021; All In For Kids Newsletter February 2021; All In for Kids Newsletter January 2021 For Spanish or Hmong newsletters: 2023; 2022; 2021; 2020